'Horseland' by Hrvoje Dumancic
‘In this fast-paced and volatile world it is important to stay true to yourself, to your standards and ideals. Be an individual, do not follow the crowd, look for yourself. Surround yourself with beautiful and original things that make your life more meaningful. And cherish them.’
- Original Horseland sculpture
- Handmade by Croatian sculptor Hrvoje Dumancic
- Limited availability
- Materials used are Kaolin clay* and gold leaf
- Measures 10 cm x 12 cm
- Certificate of authenticity is provided and signed by the artist
- Packaged and shipped in a bespoke wooden box
Please note the following:
Because the Horseland items are handmade and not mass produced, it may happen that a chosen item is out of stock. Please alllow the artist then time to create the piece for you.
* Kaolin, also called china clay, soft white clay that is an essential ingredient in the manufacture of china and porcelain and is widely used. Kaolin is named after the hill in China (Kao-ling) from which it was mined for centuries.